Saturday, December 29, 2012

Aw, Survey's like back in HS

Underline The Following of Which Relates To You

I've been arrested before.
I enjoy macaroni & cheese.
I don't like writing in blue ink.
I smoke camel crushes.
I think smoking cigarettes is gross.
I can see a salt shaker from where i'm sitting.
I do/did well in school.
I can be easily distracted at times.
I like word searches better than crosswords.
No one in my house smokes.
One of my family members has a problem with alcohol.
I've done something really stupid lately.
I live for the weekends.
The shirt I wore today had the color green in it.
I still love my ex.
I can't stand my ex.
Me & my ex are still friends.
My senior year was a breeze.
My boyfriend is taller than 5'9.
I always go for older guys.
but not that much older.
I recently ate at the olive garden.
I shop at payless.
I love drinking milk.
I shop at delias.
I buy clothes from sears too.
I've never eaten at the cheesecake factory.
Money on my mind...
Someone recently asked me out.
I rejected them.
I accepted... aww. =]
I don't eat many fried foods.
My itunes is currently open.
I wish I were older.
The legal drinking age where I live is 18.
I hate when people press the fuck you button on the phone.
I saw sex & the city 2.
I have really bad allergies.
What's a beat without bass?
V8 juice is yummy.
I have a blackberry.
I'm not on a laptop right now.
I'm currently waiting for someone to text me back.
They're taking forever.
I'm not on a diet right now.
But I should be.
I think about my boyfriend all the time.
Being single sucks.
It's tough being as cool as me.
I hate when people stare for soo long like wtf.
I wanna travel the world one day.
I know someone who is a professional body builder.
Sharks scare the hell out of me.
Deep water scares me too.
Speaking of water, I love water parks.
I had a cinnamon raisin bagel today.
I hate when a relationship ends & all of a sudden your ex seems ten times more attractive than they ever were.
I currently have weed on me.
or some other drug that i'd rather not reveal.
I've kissed an ex after we broke up.
I pay the insurance on my car.
Buying gas annoys me.
I recently got my taxes.
I can't wait for the 4th of july.
I've done a keg stand before.
I don't even know what that is.
I've slept with more than 4 people.
My house is creepy at night.
I'm not romantically involved with anyone at the moment.
I will hopefully be in a relationship next month.
I need a new ringtone.
I live in a major city.
My job is within walking distance of where I live.
I often wear red.
Marble notebooks annoy me.
So does my weight.
I can't sit still right now.
I'm so bored, I could cry.
But I won't lol.
The weather was really nice today.
Okay, this surveys is too longg.
I hate being in a bad mood & being stuck at home.
I love blueberries.

No comments:

Post a Comment